Sunday, February 22, 2009





I just wanted to put these up here now. Hospice said that he only had a couple of days left on Friday. My entire family is there right now and I wish i could be there. But seeing as how I work two jobs, take two classes and have to support myself, I can't be there.
I haven't been around grandpa when the entire family is there and that is what I really want. I know that my uncles and aunt and mom are not taking this very well and I know that my cousin Josh is having a hard time with it. Morgan lost her daddy when she was really young so I can only imagine that she isn't doing the best either. I feel like I have to carry this entire family happiness and well being on my back. That is a task I am willing to take. Who cares about what other people have done to me. A certain someone is out of my life and not apart of my family and I can only rejoice in the fact that I realized it before it was too late.

So I will keep my head high and keep on smiling because there is nothing that can bring me down.

No comments: