Thursday, February 19, 2009

:)


Whats done is done.

I think it is funny that some people seem to think I still actually want to be with that little boy. I wish I did for you sake. You have much to learn. Hahahah, but I mean, if you want to blow this all off on "she is just a crazy ex-girlfriend" then go for it.
Your opinions do not matter to me anyway....but you can still keep reading my blog.

But, I don't have to worry about this anymore. It's been left in the hands of my lawyer.




Its time to laugh and live my life! Which is exactly what I am going to do! I have already started off on the right foot, getting rid of bad people in my life! :)

I am really really really excited to go to Arizona and I cannot wait! I can't wait to see Zach and Rob the most! I hear its beautiful out there and it's warm. The drive is the part I am most excited for! Such a long distance! I have never driven that far in my life and it should be interesting.

Tonight I am going downtown for a photo adventure! I am going to the top floor of the Sheraton Hotel to take photos of the Indianapolis Skyline. We all know that it's my specialty.

Expect photos later.

No comments: