Saturday, March 14, 2009

Questions

I think I might have found part of the answer to the question we have been asking myself all week...


I can;t bring myself to be with anyone else. I can't do it.
There are some great guys I have found out there. Ones that treat me well and are nice to me and ones that I am attracted to. But when it comes to having sex with someone or being someone's "girlfriend" I can't do it. When I am in my right mind. I just can't bring myself to be with anyone.


I have never felt this way before. About anyone. Even in past relationships when I have liked someone and they broke up with me, I would be sad and lonely but I never had any problem being with someone else. This is the weirdest feeling I have ever had.




That took me so long to find out and I found out the hard way.

I guess sometimes you have to push people away to see what was really there all along.

No comments: